Friday, March 9, 2012

Digital Scrapbook (Freebies) found on Fri, 09-Mar-2012 ---> Page 1 Freebies

Page 1


This list is generated using a program (a Digital Freebie Search Engine). All links take you to the designer's blog/site, even if they are encoded.Do you want to be included in this blog? Please look at the About This Blog. The categories are displayed in random order. Thanks for looking. Copyright 2008-2009-2010-2011 - cbhscrapbookfreebiessearch.blogspot.com

Next Page --->
Page 1    |   Page 2    |   Page 3    |   Page 4    |   Page 5    |   Page 6    |   Page 7    |   

Home Page


2 comments :

  1. Hello,

    I am so glad to find your site again! Good thinking to put the new site up on your facebook page.

    It's Judy Havrilla here, from www.cuteanduseful.com. I've reorganized my site as well, in particular I've made it very easy and fun for visitors to find all of my free digital papers. I'm a professional graphic designer and I publish a new free paper each Friday.

    Up until about 3 weeks ago, my papers appeared in your results and quite a few people clicked through to my freebies (thanks!). I was very glad that your visitors were enjoying my papers! Sadly, I haven't been in your results lately. My feed broke, that must be why. I will be so appreciative if I can get back on again. Here is the link to my feed, I've tested it.

    feed://www.cuteanduseful.com/content/rss.xml

    Hopefully yours,
    Judy Havrilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Judy. I changed your feed url. Let's see if the engine will pick up you tomorrow. Thanks for your work! Luiza

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I always read them and always appreciate them.